Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Get Inspired!

As a hobby artist I think its fantastic that Adult Coloring Books are really popular right now. I'm able to feed my art obsession and explore my creative side (which as a logic accountant it is sometimes locked away!) I love reviewing products, and I have been lucky to be able to get things from Amazon like coloring books, pencils, watercolor pencils, and even gel pens. But one of the most awesome products I've been able to get my hands on is this fantastic Creative Journaling Bible called Inspire from Tyndale Publishers. This is the New Living Translation which my church uses and its a really easy to read and understand translation of the Bible. So what is a creative journaling bible? Its basically a Bible that you get to color and get creative. With over 400 pages to personalize and doodle and color you can truly put your mark and creativity and basically get inspired while studying the Word. Coloring is already a relaxing hobby but add in the peaceful verses and you can have that true peace and it is a fantastic way to wind down after a long day with a toddler or stressful job. There are several places to find this Bible and there are 4 different kinds, it comes in paperback (which is kind of misleading its a really fantasticly strong paper cover), hardback in both small and large print, and the one shown is a leatherlike cover. I looked at this in Barnes and Noble which carries all 4 types as well as a couple different translations in creative journaling Bibles. But its available online through Amazon.com and one of my favorite places to find Bibles and supplemental books is Christianbook.com look for specials and deals because this is quickly becoming my favorite Bible I have ever owned, check it out!


























No comments:

Post a Comment